Once again this year, Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News photojournalist David Maialetti will curate and produce the annual Photo Night Spectacular presentation during January’s CPIJ Photo Night at the Pen and Pencil Club in Philadelphia.
Join us on January 20th at 8 p.m. for this one-time presentation.
Send your photos now to participate. Submission deadline is January 2nd.
Participation is open to CPIJ, P&P and Philadelphia-area photojournalism communities.
• Gather up to 25 of your best photos from 2015.
• Black-and-white and color photos are accepted. Any shape is fine.
• Size images 10 inches on the longest side. Resolution set at 200dpi.
Save them as jpegs.
• Use your last name, an underscore, your first name and a file number beginning with 01.
• For example: Maialetti_David01.jpg, Maialetti_David02.jpg, and so on.
• Put all of your images in one folder. Label the folder with your name.
• Use a free Dropbox account, upload your folder and share that folder with Maialetti, using: email@example.com
Then, join us on January 20th!