Once again this year, Philadelphia Daily News and Inquirer photojournalist David Maialetti will curate and produce the Year-End Spectacular multimedia presentation during January’s CPIJ Photo Night at the Pen and Pencil Club.
Join us on January 21st at 8 p.m. for this one-time presentation.
Send your photos now to participate. Submission deadline is January 2nd.
• Gather up to 25 of your best photos from 2014.
• Black-and-white and color photos are accepted. Any shape is fine.
• Size images at 200 dpi by 10 inches on the longest side. Save them as jpegs.
• Use your last name, an underscore, your first name and a file number beginning with 01.
• For example: Maialetti_David01.jpg, Maialetti_David02.jpg, and so on.
• Put all of your images in one folder. Label the folder with your name.
• Use a free Dropbox account, upload your folder and share that folder with Maialetti, using: email@example.com
Then, join us on January 21st!
Photos above courtesy of David Maialetti.