The APME NewsTrain workshop in Philadelphia will be a digital storytelling boot camp with two full days of training. Join us at Temple University on November 13th and 14th.
- Digital storytelling: making smart choices
- Producing data-driven enterprise stories efficiently
- Data journalism 101
- Getting your stories read: maximizing your use of social media for personal branding and audience engagement
- Using social media as powerful reporting tools
- Efficient video story forms for digital platforms
- Shooting effective video on your smartphone
- Taking powerful news photos with your smartphone
- Writing news for mobile
This workshop is for reporters, editors and other journalists from print, digital and broadcast newsrooms of all sizes, as well as freelancers, journalism educators and journalism students.