We aim to assist journalists and citizens by:
- Providing regional access to Temple University resources useful for public interest journalism.
- Convening meetings of regional and national thought leaders in public affairs journalism.
- Conducting training in information technology and entrepreneurial journalism.
- Performing forward-looking research for innovative projects as well as project assessment.
- Publishing related research in professional and academic outlets as well as a series of occasional papers.
- Acting as a watchdog over journalism in the region, ensuring that people receive the most trustworthy and reliable information as possible.